EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Terapija poslije ciklusa - PCT  (Read 43766 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Terapija poslije ciklusa - PCT
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »
Changes in the Endocrinological Milieu After Clomiphene Citrate Treatment for Oligozoospermia: The Clinical Significance of the Estradiol/Testosterone Ratio as a Prognostic Value

NAOKI ITOH, TAUI TSUKAMOTO, AKIHITO NANBU, HITOSHI TACHIKI, TOSHIKAZU NITTA,
KEIGO AKAGASHI, HIROSHI MARUTA, AND YOSHIAKI KUMAMOTO

From the Department of Urology, School of Medicine, SapporoMedicalUniversity, Sapporo, Japan.

ABSTRACT:

We have already reported that the rate of increase in the estradiol/testosterone ratio (E2/T ratio) following human chononic gonadotropin (hCG) injection has prognostic value in the treatment of oligozoospermia. It was found that the rate of Increase in the E2/T ratio was statistically greater in the therapeutically ineffective cases compared to the therapeutically effective cases. The present study was planned in order to elucidate the relationship between the changes in the endocrinological milieu, especially the change in the E2/T ratio, and the therapeutic efficacy when clomiphene citrate was administered. Thirty-eight oligozoospermlc patients were administered 25mg of clomiphene citrate daily for 3 months. Sixteen of the 38(42.1%) cases showed improvement of more than 10 x 1 0/ml in sperm concentration. The rate of increase in the E2/T ratio of the effective cases (0.90 ± 0.43) during the administration of clomiphene citrate was statistically (P = 0.02) lower than that of the ineffective cases (1.44 ± 0.80). The rate of increase in the E2/T ratio during clomiphene citrate treatment showed a statistically positive correlation (r= 0.542) with the rate of increase following hCG injection performed before clomiphene citrate treatment. The rate of increase in follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) in the Ineffective cases (2.16 ± 1.01) was statistically higher than in the effective cases (1.50 ± 0.43). The rate of increase in insulin-like growth factor-i (IGF-1) in the seminal plasma that was secreted by Sertoli cells was statistically higher in the effective cases (1.98 ± 1.23) than in the ineffective cases (1.19 ± 0.45). Based on these results, it is surmised that the relatively increased E2 level during clomiphene citrate treatment suppressed Sertoli cell function, and the serum FSH was elevated as a result. We concluded that the rate of increase in the E2/T ratio during clomiphene citrate treatment has prognostic value, and performing the hCG test before this treatment may be helpful in predicting the endocrinological milieu after It. If the rate of increase In the E2/T ratio following hCG injection Is high, treatment should consist of a combination of clomiphene citrate and an aromatase inhibitor to decrease the E2/T ratio.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
Injecting HCG - Intramuscularly or Subcutaneously?

Q: I have heard some people say to inject HCG intramuscularly and some say subcutaneously. Which one is it?

A: One should always inject hCG subcutaneously. The simplest reason is the comfort of the injection; less trauma to tissues; and decreased risk of infection. SC v IM are equally effective. As far as the kinetics of the injections one would expect them to be fairly similar. the reason why testosterone preparations last a longer time is due to the depot (oil) in which they are injected. hCG is soluble in water and will therefore be absorbed quickly. Other considerations are the weight of the individual. There are clinical indicators to monitor while taking hCG. If the hCG is being used for HPTA normalization a serum testosterone ashould be obtained while taking hCG and not after. this is critical and important for successful HPTA normalization.

Weissman, A., S. Lurie, et al. (1996). "Human chorionic gonadotropin: pharmacokinetics of subcutaneous administration." Gynecol Endocrinol 10(4): 273-6.

The objective of the present study was to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) following different regimens of subcutaneous and intramuscular single-dose administration. Two hypogonadotropic hypogonadal volunteers received hCG injections without prior ovarian stimulation. The regimens included a single dose of 10,000 IU hCG either subcutaneously or intramuscularly, or 5000 IU hCG intramuscularly. Serum beta-hCG concentrations were measured periodically up to 13 days after hCG administration. Each of the three regimens exhibit a similar pharmacokinetic profile and the highest serum beta-hCG concentrations were achieved with a dose of 10,000 IU administered subcutaneously. Seven days after hCG administration beta-hCG was detectable only after subcutaneous or intramuscular administration of 10,000 IU, but not after a single intramuscular injection of 5000 IU. From the preliminary results of the study it is suggested that a single intramuscular dose of 5000 IU hCG might be sufficient to trigger ovulation, but for luteal-phase support a higher dose may be needed. Subcutaneous administration of hCG for the induction of ovulation or luteal-phase support in gonadotropin-induced cycles is feasible and might offer a better tolerance and cost-effectiveness of infertility treatments, leading to their further simplification.

Trinchard-Lugan, I., A. Khan, et al. (2002). "Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of recombinant human chorionic gonadotrophin in healthy male and female volunteers." Reprod Biomed Online 4(2): 106-15.

The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of recombinant human chorionic gonadotrophin (rHCG) were investigated in three studies of healthy volunteers. After single intravenous doses of 25, 250 and 1000 microg, rHCG and urinary HCG (uHCG) showed linear pharmacokinetics described by a bi-exponential model, although the area under the curve (AUC) for uHCG was ~29% lower than for rHCG. After intramuscular or subcutaneous administration (absolute bioavailability, 40-50% for both), rHCG pharmacokinetics could be described by a first-order absorption, one-compartment model. During multiple subcutaneous dosing, the amount of HCG increased by approximately1.7-fold. A comparison of liquid and freeze-dried rHCG and freeze-dried uHCG showed pharmacokinetic bioequivalence. In down-regulated male subjects, single doses of 125 microg rHCG, given intravenously, intramuscularly or subcutaneously, produced comparable increases in serum testosterone, inhibin and 17beta-oestradiol, with little further increase during repeated subcutaneous administration (in female subjects, this produced a sustained comparable increase in serum androstenedione and testosterone concentrations). In conclusion, the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of rHCG are similar to those of uHCG and are not affected by the use of different formulations. In healthy subjects, rHCG produces pharmacodynamic responses consistent with HCG physiology and is suitable for use in the same clinical indications as uHCG. The secured source and high purity of rHCG may offer important advantages.

Burgues, S. and M. D. Calderon (1997). "Subcutaneous self-administration of highly purified follicle stimulating hormone and human chorionic gonadotrophin for the treatment of male hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Spanish Collaborative Group on Male Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism." Hum Reprod 12(5): 980-6.

The efficacy and safety of highly purified follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) associated with human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) was studied in 60 men with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Of these men, 16 suffered from Kallmann's syndrome, 19 from idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism and 25 from hypopituitarism. Basal testosterone concentrations were found to be far below the normal range. At baseline, 26 patients were able to ejaculate and all of them showed azoospermia, while the remaining patients were aspermic. All patients self-administered s.c. injections of FSH (150 IU x three/week) and HCG (2500 IU x two/week) for at least 6 months and underwent periodic assessments of testicular function. Testosterone concentrations increased rapidly during treatment and all but one patient reached normal values. Testicular volume showed a sustained increase reaching almost 3-fold its baseline value. At the end of treatment, 48 patients (80.0%) had achieved a positive sperm count. The maximum sperm concentration during treatment was 24.5 +/- 8.1 x 10(6)/ml (mean +/- SEM). The median time to induce spermatogenesis was 5 months. Eleven patients reported adverse events, generally not related to treatment. Three patients experienced gynaecomastia. No local reactions at injection site were observed. In conclusion, the s.c. self-administration of highly purified FSH + HCG was well tolerated and effective in stimulating spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis in these patients.

Jones, T. H., J. F. Darne, et al. (1994). "Diurnal rhythm of testosterone induced by human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) therapy in isolated hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism: a comparison between subcutaneous and intramuscular hCG administration." Eur J Endocrinol 131(2): 173-8.

When human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is used to stimulate testosterone synthesis and release in males with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, it is administered two or three times weekly by intramuscular injection. We have compared the pharmacokinetics of a twice weekly standard dose of hCG (5000 U) given for the first week by intramuscular injection and in the second week by self-administered subcutaneous injection. The patients studied had Kallmann's syndrome, isolated idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism or post-traumatic isolated hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Salivary testosterone was collected twice daily at 08.00 h and 20.00 h, and serum testosterone was collected after 0, 24 h, 72 h, 120 h and 168 h each week. The cumulated serum and salivary testosterone levels were comparable on both intramuscular and subcutaneous hCG. In normal males there is diurnal variation in testosterone, with peak serum levels in the morning falling to a nadir in the evening. The exact nature and controlling factors of this circadian rhythm have not been established. In four of the subjects, the twice weekly hCG injections, either subcutaneous or intramuscular, produced a regular testosterone diurnal rhythm. The other four patients had fluctuations in testosterone but with no strict diurnal pattern. This study provides evidence that the luteinizing hormone-like action of hCG is necessary to prime the circadian rhythm but only a single bolus of hCG is sufficient to induce the rhythm in the absence of endogenous gonadotrophin production. In conclusion, self-administered subcutaneous hCG is safe and produces comparable levels of serum and salivary testosterone to that administered by the intramuscular route. Moreover, it was very well accepted by the patients and was preferred to conventional treatments. Human hCG in some patients with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism produces normal physiological changes in daily testosterone levels.

Saal, W., H. J. Glowania, et al. (1991). "Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics after subcutaneous and intramuscular injection of human chorionic gonadotropin." Fertil Steril 56(2): 225-9.

OBJECTIVE: The pharmacokinetics and efficiency of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) after subcutaneous (SC) injection was to clarify in comparison with the intramuscular (IM) mode of administration.

DESIGN: In a prospective study, the pharmacokinetics of hCG and the response of serum testosterone (T), luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) after an IM and SC injection of 5,000 IU hCG were evaluated up to 144 hours in two randomized groups.

SETTING: The study was carried out in a clinical dermatology department providing tertiary care.

PARTICIPANTS: Twenty-four healthy male volunteers with a mean age of 22.7 +/- 4.3 years were divided into two groups.

INTERVENTIONS: Human chorionic gonadotropin (5,000 IU) was injected IM or SC.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE: Serum concentration of /b-hCG, T, LH, and FSH were evaluated after IM and SC administration of hCG. Differences between the two groups were determined by t-test.

RESULTS: Compared with IM administration of hCG, peak serum drug concentration was significantly delayed (P = 0.01) and serum half-life was prolonged (P = 0.01) after SC injection; however, T, LH, and FSH responses were identical.

CONCLUSIONS: Subcutaneous application of 5,000 IU hCG is as effective as IM administration in terms of steroidogenesis.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2010, 10:45:20 AM »
spas  :clap:
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap

Offline @Bestia@

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
zanima me da li se sa tribulusom krece odmah sutradan po davanju zadnje injekcije ili se saceka nedelju dana da istekne polu-zivot,a naisao sam i na podatak da se posle 2 nedelje od davanja zadnje injekcije enanthata krece sa tribulusom ??

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »
zanima me da li se sa tribulusom krece odmah sutradan po davanju zadnje injekcije ili se saceka nedelju dana da istekne polu-zivot,a naisao sam i na podatak da se posle 2 nedelje od davanja zadnje injekcije enanthata krece sa tribulusom ??
ova druga solucija je bolja
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap

Offline Pedja Petrovic

• ExYu Sampion
  • www.ogistra-nutrition-shop.com
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
pa zar nisi to isto pitao kod mene na forumu i dobio odgovr? :dunno: :dunno:

Offline BUKAS

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »
To isto pitanje je pitao pre par meseci na trecem  forumu  i dobio isti odgovor
Long live Galenika!

Bukas- Lični trener
https://www.facebook.com/BUKAS88?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Free Fighters Gym- FFG Novi Sad

Offline Pedja Petrovic

• ExYu Sampion
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »
 :boxed: :boxed:

Offline aragorn

• Domacin foruma
  • Spremam se za rekord
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2010, 06:55:47 PM »
To isto pitanje je pitao pre par meseci na trecem  forumu  i dobio isti odgovor

Nikad nije dosta potvrda,a pogotovo kad je u pitanju tako opasna supstanca kao sto je tribulus... :lol:

Ko zna sta moze da mu se desi ako promasi sedmicu...mozda mu izraste jos jedan... :lol:

Offline Milan

• Pocasni Clan
  • "Sloga bice poraz vragu"
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »
mozda mu izraste jos jedan

nece znati jel od puberteta ili tribulusa  :evillaugh:
Powerlifting,strongman,weightlifting su direktno povezani sa nasom urodjenom teznjom da budemo jaki i spremni i prevazidjemo sve poteskoce i kao takvi su daleko prirodniji ,jer izviru iz kolektivnog secanja celokupne civilizacije,znaci ,imaju veoma duboke korene u nasim istinskim teznjama.

sledeci cilj:SQ 400  BP 190 DL 380