EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Malo stiva za citanje  (Read 418972 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Malo stiva za citanje
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »
Self Defense and Physical Fitness - Antonino Rocca

:link: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/2667446

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Bildek-21

• Pocasni clan
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2008, 06:21:08 PM »
Evo sada sam skenirao Prehrana sportaĊĦa od dr. Ignaca Kuliera.
Knjiga je pre dobra. Procitao sam ju i jako mi se svidja ovaj autor.
Danas sam uzeo u knjiznici njegovu drugu knjigu--> Strategija mrsavljenja je ime knjige. Knjiga ima 435 stranica
i mislim da ce se svidjat zenskom djelu forumasa  ;)

Nesto sam se mucio kopirat onu knjigu: Dorucak sampiona, ali je tesko.

Zato sam dao kopirat knjige i onda ih kopiram u 30 minuta.

U srijedu ce mi iskopirat 2 knjige pa cu ih skenirat sljedeci vikend.

Sada samo da upload-am na Rapidshere knjigu pa cu ovdje kopirat link.

Do citanja, pozdrav!!

Offline Bildek-21

• Pocasni clan
« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
Ignac Kulier
 - Prehrana vrhunskih sportasa

:link:  http://rapidshare.com/files/105621462/Prehrana_sporta_a.pdf.html

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2008, 08:04:48 AM »
Blow Torch Diet

:link:http://rapidshare.com/files/105407908/BlowTorchDiet.eBook.pdf

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2008, 08:17:51 AM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Bildek-21

• Pocasni clan
« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2008, 05:58:44 PM »
Ovaj vikend cu probat skenirat 2 knjige.

Offline Bildek-21

• Pocasni clan
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evo sele137, skenirao sam knjigu "Prehrana Sportasa" od Nevena Coraka...
Knjiga ima 211 str.
Sada je upload-am....ide sporo, ali ide  :yes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odmah idem i skenirat knjigu "Strategija mrsavljenja" od Dr. sc. Ignac Kulier-a.
Knjiga ima 438 str.  :clap:

Offline medena

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
u rapidshare ne mogu da kucam sifru cele slove,nego samo 4 ... :dunno:
u svetu postoji JEDNO CARSTVO!