EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: tahikardija  (Read 4176 times)

Offline telektron

• Lenstina
tahikardija
« on: June 09, 2008, 04:17:24 PM »
Cao svima!!!Imam problemci..Imam tahikardije!Radim svaki dan 5 sklekova i 5 trbusnjaka.Jel` to dozvoljeno i da li neko ima slican problem sa cukom?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: tahikardija
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 11:16:37 PM »
Odlicno sagorijevas vise kalorija u mjestu nego obicni ljudi  :lol:

Smanji sklekove a mogao bi i trbusnjake sto je previse previse je!!!
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline karolina

• Domacin foruma
Odg: tahikardija
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:13 AM »
Bas dosta ljudi ima neki oblik aritmije ili tahikardije, pa ko se nije nasao slucajno na nekom lekarskom pregledu (kao ja na primer) ni ne zna, pa i nije neki problem. E sad zavisi koliki je to problem u tvom slucaju. Ali svakako bi trebao da pitas internistu ili kardiologa sta smes a sta ne.   :mf_wink: