EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: klenbuterol  (Read 45671 times)

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
Odg: klenbuterol
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 10:03:14 PM »
tako ce i biti... probam sa domacim, doziranje pocnem 1,5x u odnosu na ventolin od gsk pa ako bute trebalo povecace se....

koje su nus pojave kod predoziranja? tj kako znati kad je previse?  :hitself:
Budi svoj, sledi svoje instinkte!!!

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
nasao :))

kao clen

What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. An overdose of Ventolin can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include nervousness, headache, tremor, dry mouth, chest pain or heavy feeling, rapid or uneven heart rate, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, dizziness, seizure (convulsions), feeling light-headed or fainting.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 10:17:51 PM »
Br J Sports Med. 2007 May 17; [Epub ahead of print]
Salbutamol exhibits androgenic activity in vitro.

von Bueren AO, Ma R, Schlumpf M, Lichtensteiger W.

Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Zurich, Switzerland, Switzerland.

ABSTRACT: Salbutamol has been shown to mediate anabolic effects after intravenous administration. However, the underlying mechanism responsible for anabolic actions of salbutamol remains unknown. OBJECTIVE: To investigate potential mechanism by which salbutamol mediates anabolic effects in vitro. METHODS: Potential androgenic activity of salbutamol was investigated in vitro by the A-Screen assay that measures androgen-dependent inhibition of proliferation of the androgen receptor (AR)-positive human mammary carcinoma cell line, MCF7-AR1. RESULTS: The assay was validated with three known androgens (methyltrienolone (R1881), 5-alphadihydrotestosterone (DHT) and danazol). IC50 values of R1881, DHT and danazol, 4.41 x 10(-11), 4.44 x 10(-11) and 1.08 x 10(-8) M, were in the range known from earlier studies. Our results indicate that salbutamol exhibits androgenic activity, with an IC50 value of 8.93 x 10(-6) M. Anti-estrogenic or cytotoxic effects which might have interfered with the assay, were excluded by additional experiments on wildtype MCF7 and MCF7-AR1 cells, respectively. CONCLUSION: These data indicate that salbutamol exerts anabolic effects through androgen receptor agonistic activity in vitro.

PMID: 17510230 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

In this next study below, Albuterol is shown to increase strength gains and lean body mass.

Quote:J Strength Cond Res. 2005 Feb;19(1):102-7.Related Articles, Links
Oral albuterol dosing during the latter stages of a resistance exercise program.

Caruso JF, Hamill JL, De Garmo N.

Healthcare Research Associates Inc., Orlando, Florida 32819, USA. john-caruso@utulsa.edu

Subjects performed isoload variable resistance exercise (REX) 3 days per week. After 10 weeks, they received a double-blind albuterol (n = 11) or placebo (n = 11) capsule assignment with no crossover and continued training. During the first week of capsule administration, dosages were increased from 4 mg to 16 mg daily and then maintained for 14 days. At weeks 0, 10, and 13, we measured upper arm and thigh cross-sectional area, knee and elbow extensor and flexor (KE, KF, EE, EF) strength at 3 angular velocities, and lean body mass. Data after 10 weeks showed insignificant between-group differences. From weeks 10-13, as subjects continued REX training, albuterol evoked higher (p < 0.05) KE-KF strength gains at multiple velocities versus placebo dosing. A higher lean body mass trend also occurred with albuterol from weeks 10-13. Results suggest that albuterol augments REX to provide greater strength gains from hypertrophic factors than an REX-placebo assignment.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial

PMID: 15705021 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »
nasao :))

kao clen

What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. An overdose of Ventolin can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include nervousness, headache, tremor, dry mouth, chest pain or heavy feeling, rapid or uneven heart rate, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, dizziness, seizure (convulsions), feeling light-headed or fainting.

Ovdje se prica o predoziranju to ti je kad uzmes saku tableta pa popijes  :rolleyes01: a cilj bildera kao sa klenom nije da dodje do granice gdje ce se predozirat/ubiti nego da uzima onoliko sa koliko se osjeca koliko toliko normalnim.Dakle isto kao sa clenom pocenes od osnove i dodajes po malo i nadjes granicu koja je podnosljiva!!!

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 10:29:40 PM »
na to sam i mislio  :yes:

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »
Da me ne shvatite pogresno ovo neznaci da je salbutamol bolji  od clena nego samo da kad stavis na vagu ova dva i uzmes odnos nuspojava i efekta salbutamol sasvim dobra zamjena za clen s tim da u mojoj knjizi salbutamol ima prednost ali to su vise privatne preference koje kod nekoga mogu biti drugacije!!!

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 10:38:56 PM »
Side Effects/Risks

Like all beta agonists, albuterol has major stimulant effects on users. This can lead to side effects such as an increase in blood pressure, increased heart rate an/or palpitations, insomnia, tremors, and increased sweating due to the thermogenic effects of the drug, among others (4). Of course the onset and severity of these side effects will vary from one user to another. It is recommended, as is the case with most drugs, that users begin administering relatively small doses of the compound to determine their tolerance level for it. The user then can slowly increase his or her dosages until they find one which provides them with the desired effects, while not producing side effects that the user would find intolerable.

Another aspect of albuterol use is its apparent effect of decreasing the levels of the amino acid taurine in the serum and the heart of users (6), as mentioned previously. This is a similar trait of other beta agonists. Many users will supplement with taurine to counteract this effect. It is believed that when the body is depleted of taurine, muscle cramps are more likely to occur, although there is no real scientific research that supports this assertion.

It should also be noted that there are some studies which have indicated that beta agonists, of which albuterol is one, can impair cardiovascular endurance and/or performance. However they have also been shown to help increase performance. Obviously like all situations where contradictory research exists, users will have to experiment with the drug themselves and see exactly how they react to the compound.

Heart damage, as indicated earlier, is often a worry among users because of animal studies indicating that it occurs in animals given clenbuterol. Due to the similarity of the compounds, there may be some concern among users that these negative effects that have been associated with clenbuterol use and its impact on the heart may also occur with the administration of albuterol. However there is little evidence that this is an issue. For the most part the scientific research has found no link between albuterol use and detrimental changes in the heart. This may be true for a number of reasons. First, the studies that indicated that clenbuterol caused cardiac hypertrophy and necrosis were conducted with animals. This is important because animals have a larger number of beta 2 receptors then humans.

The lack of heart damage attributable to albuterol use may also be due to the shorter half life of the drug relative to clenbuterol. This possible explanation is theoretical in nature, as no research has been conducted on the subject, but could be a contributing factor. However, the main point to be made is that there is no evidence that albuterol could be directly linked to potential heart damage in a user. For the most part, when used in a cautious manner, albuterol is a very safe drug to utilize.

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Vexxx

• Domacin foruma
    • NVO VeraAlerEnergy - Za bolje i cistije sutra
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:29 PM »
Hvala sele! Sta misilis da li bi trebalo da se kortiti ketotifen na albuterolu?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 11:57:16 PM »
Ne 4-6 sedmica...dakle nije neophodno kao na klenu ali ko hoce moze da ga koristi!!!

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline bebac

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 10:03:41 AM »
Sele a šta misliš o ovome:
Uzimam clen dok primećujem da mi puls se lako podigne, čim prestane to lako povećanje pulsa na treningu E TAD počnem da ubacujem uveče ketotifen?
Pitam iz razloga što gledam da što je više moguće izbegavam ketotifen, jer i pola kašičice ketotifena em me obrljavi em mi je glad OGROMNA.
Pain is temporary, Pride is forever