EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Definicija - vase misljenje  (Read 4506 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Definicija - vase misljenje
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 11:50:26 PM »

Edit:  Ne vazi vise ono da moze t4 umesto t3 da se uzima u ~4x vecoj dozi?

Ne u smislu uzimas T4x4 pa ti to doje kao da uzimas T3, mada mozes vidjeti neke rezultate i sa uzimanjem samog T4 ali to  sve zavisi od tvog trenutnog hormonalnog statusa i odatle dolazi ono da i T4 nekima "radi".
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 11:58:23 PM »

Tako ici test/tren je odlicno, ljudi koji su presli sa obrnute kombinacije samo hvale na sav glas, nuspojave uglavnom nula, ako si probao onda znas.

Slazem se za nuspojave ali nazalost to nije optimalno za nekoga ko nece da zrtvuje koji kg mesa. Po mom iskustvu ono no pain no gain vazi i za steroide i neke stvari se moraju pretrpiti naravno u granicama ako zelis OPTIMALNO da iskoristis ciklus.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Gvozdeni

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2014, 07:20:25 AM »

Ne u smislu uzimas T4x4 pa ti to doje kao da uzimas T3, mada mozes vidjeti neke rezultate i sa uzimanjem samog T4 ali to  sve zavisi od tvog trenutnog hormonalnog statusa i odatle dolazi ono da i T4 nekima "radi".

Sele šta misliš o teoriji da ako držiš tiroidne depoe stalno napunjene jodom da će konverzija zaista biti 1:4?

edit: i kad sam već tu ...video sam da dosta ljudi koji ne koriste gh idu T4 i T3 zajedno, ako može ukratko koji je smisao toga. Iskoristljivost T4 je sigurno mnogo veća kada je neko na gh, dok je T 3 u lako pristupačnom obliku za sve, ali ta kombinacija nikako da mi sedne u glavi :D