EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Xenadrine NRG 8 hour power  (Read 10485 times)

Offline medonjak

• Domacin Foruma
Xenadrine NRG 8 hour power
« on: September 11, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »
Da li je neko imao iskustva sa ovim sagorevacem?

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
Odg: Xenadrine NRG 8 hour power
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »
ne verujem da je neko koristio ali evo ti pocitaj neka iskustva

Rating: - I Love It
4/21/2007

I plateaued at 188 lbs after losing 38 lbs with diet and exercise. I began taking Xenadrine and continued my diet and workout routine, and within 5-6 weeks, I had lost an additional 8 lbs. Although I only experienced a minimal increase in energy, I did experience an inarguable decrease in my BMI and overall body weight! I highly recommend this product!

Jeremy Casper
Mission Viejo, CA
USA

Rating: - Very Good
1/7/2007

I had very good results with Xenadrine NRG. I used it in conjunction with SlimFast and saw very good results. I lost 75 lbs in the past 12 months. I still have 20 more to go, so we'll have to see how it goes. I didn't feel jittery but did notice a lightheaded feeling when standing up too fast. I feel that's a small price to pay, though, when going from an 18 to a 4. So far this is the only non ephedra-based product that has worked for me.

Anonymous
Liverpool, NY
USA

7/26/2006

I have been using Xenadrine NRG for a few months now and have not seen a significant difference in weight loss. I do not follow a balanced diet; I like to take it for the energy it provides. Taking this product gives me the ability to complete tasks that I would not normally do (I'm a procrastinator). With this product, I quickly jump on completing a task and I just keep going after that. I take it before lunch and have no trouble sleeping. I have not experienced any pain or symptoms either. I would recommend this product for those looking to obtain energy and keeping it.

Martha
Houston, Texas
USA

10/25/2004

I just wanted to say that i have started to take Xenadrine NRG and I like it very much. I have tired other products that cost a ton of money and all they did was make me sick and have a big headache. With this Xenadrine, I feel great! I have tons of energy and it helps me control my eating habbits as I am not always eating the amount I used to! I would say if you want to loose weight and gain energy to help you loose weight this is the product for you!

Michelle H
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

Rating: - Not My Favorite
8/17/2004

Don't waste your money. Worst $49.00 I have ever spent. I have been using Xenadrine NRG 8 hour power for 8 weeks now and no results. I follow the directions daily as stated on the bottle, I use the maximum dose and still nothing. I have been working out 3 days a week resting every other day, eating right and still after 8 weeks I actually gained 3 pounds!!! I need to lose 20 not gain any! The original Xenadrine was much more effective. I am going to try something new when this bottle is empty.

Gerald Borg
New Bern, NC
USA
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap