EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: arimidex  (Read 6282 times)

Offline armin

• Domacin foruma
arimidex
« on: February 18, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
jel ga itko uzimao? jeste li? zadovoljni bili?
npr. kako bi se pokazao na defki pri 1000mg testa?
bili bilo dosta pola tablete svako drugi dan?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: arimidex
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »
Kakva je to defka sa 1000mg testa? Zar ti stvarno treba 1000mg testa da bi zadrzao misice za vrijeme defke?

Arimidex previse supresuje po mojem misljenju estrogen i utice na stvaranje estrogena dok nolvadex smanjuje kolicinu cirkulirajuceg estrogena sto je po meni bolja opcija.Estrogen ima dosta pozitivnih efekata i netreba gledati da se sto vise supresuje ako za to nema potrebe.
Ako ti nije bas potreban arimidex bolje je i puno jeftinije da ubacis npr. 10mg nolvadexa.
Ako zelis da koristis arimidex trebas ga koristiti od pocetka do kraja ciklusa jer njemu treba vremena da blokira stvaranje estrogena i nije  brz kao nolvadex tj nemoze sluziti za hitne slucajeve.
Pola tablete dnevno je taman!!!
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Dusan Todorovic

• Iskusni rekreativac
    • My space
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »
Nolva je blokator  receptora u masnom tkivu  i grudi on ne blokira estrogen kao sto to radi arimidex.Po meni bolji izbor je arimidex jer nece doci toliko do smanjenja igf,1 kao sto je to slucaj sa nolvom.Jeste dovoljno je pola tablete dnevno ukoliko bi uzimao vece doze imao bi malo probleme sa nivoima holesterola no da ne pametujem vise....
i don,t care if i die as the bury me in a big giant box,obsession is what weakings call the dedicated,Do or die ,Newer give up,Lift until your heart pops out of your chest <Life is a freakshow,if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out right now,Rip it off the floor and lift ,if the bar aint bending your just pretending.You are in the gym to train you are not here to win friends,you are not here to watch some chick ass...not here to look pretty you are here only for raw lifting...These are the words i live by,if you arent 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out out of the gym.

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »
Dusane Dusane,i ovde si krenuo da delis savete  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why so serious?

Offline vuksa

• Eraser
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:15:49 PM »
dule ne gnonji..sele je lepo objasnio..sto sad izmisljas toplu vodu :dunno:
al se nekad dobro jelo

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »
jer dosta cita i zna hemiju  :yes:
Why so serious?

Offline Dusan Todorovic

• Iskusni rekreativac
    • My space
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »
Od viska glava ne boli....sta da radim kada volim da pametujem :hitself:
i don,t care if i die as the bury me in a big giant box,obsession is what weakings call the dedicated,Do or die ,Newer give up,Lift until your heart pops out of your chest <Life is a freakshow,if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out right now,Rip it off the floor and lift ,if the bar aint bending your just pretending.You are in the gym to train you are not here to win friends,you are not here to watch some chick ass...not here to look pretty you are here only for raw lifting...These are the words i live by,if you arent 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out out of the gym.

Offline nenadns

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »
cek jel si ti predlagao kupovinu u veterinarskoj apoteci na realx3mu???  :pullhair: :pullhair:
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Offline Dusan Todorovic

• Iskusni rekreativac
    • My space
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:23 PM »
Ne razumes poentu nisam mislio bukvalno...Hteo ssam da decku objasnim da je to steroid namenjen za veterinu da posle ne kaze jbt. sta sam ja to ubrizgavao.

Offline nix

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 07:04:35 PM »
@SELE
Za ovakvu kuru kao sto on planira jel bolje ici sa provironom ili nolvom...mislim u slucaju kada se uzimaju anti-estrogeni