EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Zuzana Korinkova  (Read 41563 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Zuzana Korinkova
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:12:00 AM »
Zuzana Korinkova

Name: Zuzana Korinkova
Height: 5'3"
Contest weight: 145 pounds

Competitive Record

1996 IFBB Grand Prix Slovakia 1st
1995 IFBB Masters Olympia And Jan Tana Pro 7th
1993 IFBB Ms. Olympia 19th
1993 IFBB Jan Tana Pro 8th
1993 IFBB Arnold Classic And Internationals 8th
1992 IFBB Jan Tana Pro 6th
1991 IFBB Olympia 16th
1990 IFBB World Amateur Championships 1st
1989 IFBB European Championships 1st
1988 IFBB European Championships 4th

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:56:58 PM by Tanja »
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Zuzana Korinkova
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 09:12:32 AM »
 :)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:13:09 AM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:14:00 AM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 09:14:41 AM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:15:21 AM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline medonjak

• Domacin Foruma
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »
Prenapucano za moj ukus.

Offline Kosuta

• Pocasni Clan
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »
Prenapucano za moj ukus.
:yes:

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »
Tanja bwe pa njih ne ocenjuju po lepoti,da se razumemo ne bi je ni ja zenio  :lol:....Inace ima ekstremne ruke i noge wow
Why so serious?

Offline medonjak

• Domacin Foruma
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 06:04:56 PM »
Znam Hansika al ovo stvarno ne mogu da gledam Svaka njoj cast ali....