EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Marcus Ruhl  (Read 30169 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Marcus Ruhl
« on: June 24, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Stats
Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
Off Season Weight: 320-340 lb. (145.14-154.22 kg)
Competition Weight: 275-285lb. (130.4 kg)
Arm Size: 22" (contest)
Leg Size: 34" (contest)
Chest Size: 60" (152 cm) Max Bench at 580lbs.

==Competitive Record==

2006 IFBB Austria Pro Grand Prix - 3rd
2006 Mr. Olympia - 8th
2002 Mr. Olympia - 8th
2002 Night of Champions XIV - 1st
2002 Toronto Pro Classic - 2nd
2001 Mr. Olympia - 14th
2000 MR OLYMPIA - 7th
2000 JOE WEIDER'S WORLD PRO CUP - 5th
2000 Grand Prix England - 5th
2000 Night of Champions - IFBB -- 2nd
2000 Toronto Pro - IFBB -- 1st
1999 Grand Prix England - IFBB -- 7th
1999 Joe Weiders Pro World - IFBB -- 7th
1999 Mr. Olympia - IFBB -- 10th
1999 Night of Champions - IFBB -- 4th
1995 NPC Jr. National Championships -- 2nd Light-heavyweight
1994 NPC Jr. USA Championships -- 3rd Light-heavyweight
1993 East Coast Championships -- 1st Middleweight and Overall
1990 NPC Tournament of Champions -- 3rd Heavyweight
1990 NPC Western Cup -- Overall
1989 NPC Houston Bodybuilding Championships -- Overall
1988 NPC Houston Bodybuilding Championships -- 1st Middleweight and Overall
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Marcus Ruhl
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:07:29 PM »
 :)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 01:31:13 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.

Offline Fred Perry

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 01:38:14 AM »
Moj omiljeni bodibilder  :)

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 01:42:48 AM »
I meni je jedan od omiljenih... Tako gledam neke njegove slike i ne mogu da poverujem da covek nije nikad bio Mr Olympia a otprilike mi je jedan od ikona hard bbildinga  :dunno:
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.

Offline Fred Perry

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 01:48:54 AM »
Markus samo pomera granice i po nekima mozda naznacio kuda ce se bodibilding kretati.
Nije bog zna koliko izdefinisan niti proporcionalan,nema ni ubedljiv nastup.
Mene je on osvoji na pricu.

Za mistera olimpije treba vise.

Offline Fred Perry

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 01:51:55 AM »
Mene vise cudi kako Flex Wheeler nikada nije bio!?

Offline Milan

• Pocasni Clan
  • "Sloga bice poraz vragu"
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 02:03:17 AM »
Mene vise cudi kako Flex Wheeler nikada nije bio!?

to je pominjano mnogo puta,isplativiji su mass monsteri a i narod hoce da vidi najveceg coveka koji postoji
Powerlifting,strongman,weightlifting su direktno povezani sa nasom urodjenom teznjom da budemo jaki i spremni i prevazidjemo sve poteskoce i kao takvi su daleko prirodniji ,jer izviru iz kolektivnog secanja celokupne civilizacije,znaci ,imaju veoma duboke korene u nasim istinskim teznjama.

sledeci cilj:SQ 400  BP 190 DL 380