EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Malo stiva za citanje  (Read 418821 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Malo stiva za citanje
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »

:link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/52754962/Christian_Thibaudeau_-_The_Black_Book_of_Training_Secrets__2003_.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://rapidshare.com/files/52757717/Earl_Mindell_s_-_Vitamin_Bible_for_the_21st_Century.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://rapidshare.com/files/52821357/Steve_Holman___Jonathan_Lawson_-_The_Ultimate_MASS_WORKOUT.pdf

http://rapidshare.com/files/57304249/Optimum_Anabolics_By_Jeff_Anderson.rar
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Milan

• Pocasni Clan
  • "Sloga bice poraz vragu"
Odg: Malo stiva za citanje
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »
hvala sele
nisam stigao da iscitam sve samo sam preleteo ali deluje da valja  :)
Powerlifting,strongman,weightlifting su direktno povezani sa nasom urodjenom teznjom da budemo jaki i spremni i prevazidjemo sve poteskoce i kao takvi su daleko prirodniji ,jer izviru iz kolektivnog secanja celokupne civilizacije,znaci ,imaju veoma duboke korene u nasim istinskim teznjama.

sledeci cilj:SQ 400  BP 190 DL 380

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:42:32 PM »
E ovo mi je trebalo   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Taman sam hteo da postavim temu za bodybuilding knjige  :hitself:
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:38:42 PM by sele137 »

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Tanja

• Global Moderator
    • www.exyu-fitness.com
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:54:17 AM »
Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier

@nokidude se sprema za akciju skeniranja izdanja na srpskom al samo delove

sele, imas li kojim slucajem i nju na lageru? ;)
Srecan je onaj koji je taman toliko pametan da shvati da je glup ;D

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:29:52 PM »

Get The Pump Book Details:
It certainly isn't the first book telling how to get big and strong. There have been others before it, and there will be others after. However, no other book has brought together the top experts in the field and the best pro bodybuilders in the world for this kind of collaborative effort. And truly, no one has really hit the nail on the head by exploring the value of the pump.

Are bigger fuller blood engorged muscles what you're after? Then you've come to the right place. This book! is just the ticket to help you build bigger size and increase strength! You'll find all the information on diet, training, and supplementation, (including inside information you can't find anywhere else!) by these leading experts and some of the world's top pro bodybuilders. With a team of authors that Scott Abel, Chris Cormier, Jonathan Coyne, Jay Cutler, May Duvall, Dr. Nick Evans, Charles Glass, and King Kamali assembled in one place, there is little doubt that this is the best book in bodybuilding history! So let's get to it - get reading, then get pumped, then get growing!

:link: http://rapidshare.com/files/66580259/GTP_Book.pdf

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 11:23:21 PM »
Strength Training Anatomy 2nd Edition

Discover for yourself the magic of Strength Training Anatomy, one of the best-selling strength training books ever published!

Get an intricate look at strength training from the inside out. Strength Training Anatomy, with over 528,000 copies already sold, brings anatomy to life with more than 400 full-color illustrations. This detailed artwork showcases the muscles used during each exercise and delineates how these muscles interact with surrounding joints and skeletal structures. Like having an X-ray for each exercise, the information gives you a multilateral view of strength training not seen in any other resource.

This updated bestseller also contains new information on common strength training injuries and preventive measures to help you exercise safely. Chapters are devoted to each major muscle group, with 115 total exercises for arms, shoulders, chest, back, legs, buttocks, and abdomen.

:link: http://rapidshare.com/files/66383234/Strength_Training_Anatomy_2nd_Edition.pdf.html
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:41:36 PM by sele137 »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline vuksa

• Eraser
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 12:17:13 AM »
@tanja

ta knjiga ima da se kupi kod nas na srpskom...mislim da kosta oko 2000 din
al se nekad dobro jelo

Offline Tanja

• Global Moderator
    • www.exyu-fitness.com
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
@sele  :clap:

@vuksa, znam da ima ali ako vec ljudi mogu da je skinu sa neta, sto da kupuju ;) 
Srecan je onaj koji je taman toliko pametan da shvati da je glup ;D

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »
Championship Bodybuilding

This is a comprehensive, easy to understand, guide for the man or woman who wants to build a great body or for the competition type bodybuilder.

The author divides the training section into 3 parts; training for the novice or very beginner, training for the intermediate or more experienced trainee and training for the advanced bodybuilder. Within each training section, Aceto covers repitition range for building strength, size and muscle endurance, set selection and exercise prescription. Each exercise is described with a 3 dimensional drawing allowing the reader to grasp the range of motion that best fits each exercise. He also covers muscle physiology, the comparison of 2b and 2a muscle fibers and the importance of developing specific training methods to maximize your gains.

The delicate issue of aerobics is also covered with exact guidelines for the pre-contest bodybuilder as well as the trainee simply trying to lose some body fat. Specifically Aceto calls aerobics, "One of the biggest myths in body fat control. Getting lean is all about building mass and manipulating your nutrition plan. For most, aerobics is simply a way to short circuit progress, not enhance it"

The nutrition section sets down exact formula's to find the precise amount of calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat one needs to build up or lean down -- whatever his or her goal. The latest supplements are also covered from creatine to glutamine and contest bodybuilders will appreciate the sodium loading techniques discussed.

:link: http://rapidshare.com/files/66797970/Championship_Bodybuilding.pdf
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:43:15 PM by sele137 »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked