EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Zajednicki Treninzi Coture-a i Silve  (Read 3187 times)

Offline N_e_z_n_a_l_i_c_a

• Clan
Zajednicki Treninzi Coture-a i Silve
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:58:51 PM »
Dakle ima dosta zanimljivosti tokom ljeta koje se desavaju u sportu MMA ali ne stignem sve ispunit, uglavnom meni je zanimljivo da Coture i silva treniraju skupa, evo cijeli članaka pa ljubitelji neka vide o čemu se radi:

The Natural and The Axe Murderer
August 15th, 2007 · 10 Comments

MMA legend Wanderlei Silva hit the gym in Vegas today. He’s in town for the next two weeks from the Fizogen-Xtreme Couture in Wellington, Florida. Wanderlei is helping Randy to get ready for Gabriel Gonzaga.

Here’s what Randy had to say about working out with the Brazilian legend, “It’s great to have him in the gym. I’m anxious to pick his brain. To explore his training tactics and techniques. I’m also looking forward to building a rapport with him going forward. We had some good goes today. We were working out of half guard and the mount.  He’s very tough in both positions.”

Wanderlei says he’s glad to be here in Vegas with “The Natural”. And that he’s impressed with Randy. “He’s strong on the ground. He has very good jiu jitsu and excellent stamina. He’s stronger than I thought.”

Wanderlei even made a prediction for the main event at UFC 74. “Randy is good for this fight. He’s ready. Very good boxing.  He will win.”

As for his next fight, Silva tells us he’ll be stepping back into the Octagon on December 29th. He hopes it is against Chuck Liddell.

After the UFC 74, you can catch Wanderlei at the Fizogen-Xtreme Couture MMA Training Center in Wellington, Florida.

http://xtremecouture.wordpress.com/2007/08/15/the-natural-and-the-axe-murderer/

Član više foruma, al počeci se nikad ne zaboravljaju :)