EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Mr.Olympia 1991  (Read 9224 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Mr.Olympia 1991
« on: March 12, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »
1991 Mr. Olympia Contest Results   
1   Lee Haney
2   Dorian Yates
3   Vince Taylor
4   Lee Labrada
5   Shawn Ray
6   Sonny Schmidt
7   Frank Hillebrand
8   Thierry Pastel
9   Achim Albrecht
10   Rich Gaspari
11   Ron Love
12   Bob Paris
13   Robby Robinson
14   Renel Janvier
15   Nimrod King
16   Samir Bannout
   Albert Beckles
   Geir Borgen Paulsen
   Joseph Dawson
   Frank Hillebrand
   Pavol Jablonicky
   J.J. Marsh
   Mike Matarazzo
   Andreas Munzer
   Milos Sarcev
   Tom Terwilliger
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Mr.Olympia 1991
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »
 :)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 08:17:35 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked