EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Steroid FAQ za pocetnike  (Read 51449 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Steroid FAQ za pocetnike
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »
Odlican opis kako izvesti intramuskularnu injekciju (rame,butina,gluteus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-KHUZEcu4
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Db

• Rekreativac
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »
Ajd da ne otvaram novu temu, koliko vi maximalno cc ubrizgavate po misicu?

Ja nikad nisam isao preko 2cc ali sam cuo da ljudi daju i p 3cc u gluteus.

Offline Boky_LA

• Domacin foruma
  • Gym & Gym, Slovačka 17, NS.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »
Odlican opis kako izvesti intramuskularnu injekciju (rame,butina,gluteus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-KHUZEcu4
LOL al ovaj zabada na 5:13 i posle..
jel treba raditi "aspirate" to je uvlaciti.. spric da se uvuce kad se ubode..?
Jel moze biti opasno i koliko ako ubodem par centimetara gore dole levo desno?
i kako znati dal sam dobro ubo :S ?
ovo je samo radi informativnih svrha :D cisto me zanima ..ne planiram nista jos :D
nadam se da ce neko citati ovaj topic!
Champions Train Losers Complain.

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 11:54:43 PM »
da uvek aspiriras,tj ako ne zelis rizikovati da si ubo kapilar(mala sansa al opet...)

par cm je ok pa pogledaj koliki je taj kvadrat...zamisli da ides s brzim estrima,pa ne mozes uvek u bas isto mesto dobices cvorve...

kako znati...pa osetis kada igla probije misic,ubodes do kraja...aspiriras i ako nema krvi sve je ok eto tako....
Why so serious?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »
Edukativno za pocetnike i ljude koji "zive u oblacima"  :yes:

Stop looking at pro's when they were 15-16 years old and thinking to yourself....see he was tiny too - I can accomplish what he can.

How many gigantic bodybuilding 15-16 year olds do you see walking around? None? Its like people live on the fact that Paul Dillett was skinny in his teens.....yea so what? So were alot of people.....how come virtually noone has built a physique like Dillett had?...there are a multiple of reasons for that and many of them are the reason you (generalized, not talking to anyone in particular) arent going to be anything close to pro......I bet a great many pro's didnt look too "freaky" at 15-16 years old but alot of people online live on that "look at that guy at 15, he is skinny" daydream because it makes them feel 'close'

Easy to turn pro? How many people lift in this world out of the 5-6 billion? 250 million people? There are 400 pro's or so over the last 15-20 years. Is that a good ratio to you? Here in the states where everyone and their brother lift weights.... roughly 9 guys go pro every year and the lighter class ones have no chance at all of making a dent. So lets do a little math. 300 million people in the USA.....1 million people have admitted to doing steroids here in the USA.....so let me really be on the low side and say there are only 1 million people lifting weights in the USA...(and i know thats a low figure, its probably 20-30 million people but for the sake of anyones argument let me be REALLY REALLY on the low side and only say one million people, even we all know better.)

one million people and 9 guys go pro......that a good ratio to you? Not to me it isnt.
You not only have to be far and away the best guy in your gym, but far and away the best guy in your town, and then the best guy in your local county and then the best guy in your entire state....and then you have to go and beat all the best guys in the other 50 states.

That leaves out alot of people with pipedreams who arent living in reality.

You will know you have pro genetics when you lift hardcore for 2 years and you fly by everyone else in your gym, you will leave all the guys you lift with in the dust....you will be 30 pounds of muscle mass past them and even though you are doing the same diets the same lifting etc.....you are twice the bodybuilder they are.

Jay Cutler lifted at Ironworks gym over here near me when i was growing up in Worcester Mass......do you think he was just one of the teens among the other teens lifting for a couple years? No he exploded and i mean exploded right by everyone. Those very same teenagers he was lifting among in the beginning he was dwarfing comically 2-3 years later.

You will know when you have pro genetics because it wont be much of a question you will have to ask yourself. Exceptionally smart people who skip right thru grades and find even the most intricate problems easy, kind of know they are definitely more gifted than the average guy next to them......exceptionally beautiful women kind of get the gist after a while, of guys oohing and ahhing at them......that they are pretty darn nice to look at.....and you will know when you have pro bodybuilding genetics by the huge distant separation in the gym and in contests you put between you and people who are doing the exact same things as you.

When your 5'10" 228 pounds in your first show.....that answers alot of questions....if your very symetrical you are probably going places in this sport.

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline marelli

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 08:15:08 PM »
Odlican text, pratio sam skoro sve sto si napisao na ovu temu, i sta da kazem .... :notworthy02:

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »
U nekim djelovima je zastario no dobar je za pocetnika  ;)

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline vuksa

• Eraser
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »
jel mi se cini..ili je ovaj na onom klipu gore malo grublji :lol:
al se nekad dobro jelo

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »
Obicno se tako apliciraju injekcije u bolnicama nakon  1000 injekcija nemas zivaca da budes blag.
No pocetnicima niposto nepreporucujem takav nacin ubadanja jer ako bi na taj nacin potrefili neki zivac  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline zile88

• Iskusni rekreativac
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »
da uvek aspiriras,tj ako ne zelis rizikovati da si ubo kapilar(mala sansa al opet...)

par cm je ok pa pogledaj koliki je taj kvadrat...zamisli da ides s brzim estrima,pa ne mozes uvek u bas isto mesto dobices cvorve...

kako znati...pa osetis kada igla probije misic,ubodes do kraja...aspiriras i ako nema krvi sve je ok eto tako....

nema potrebe, ali ajd.... cim pogodis krvni sud , krv prolazi kroz iglu i puni spric, provereno!