EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: 2008 Arnold Classic  (Read 32912 times)

Offline Dusko Madzarovic

• ExYu Sampion
Odg: 2008 Arnold Classic
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2008, 09:15:10 AM »
SVI SU BILI BIVSI SAMPIONI ASC POZVANI OSIM NASSERA, VJEROVATNO ZNATE ZASTO !!!!

Hey Clueless "not getting a formal invitation and expense reimbursement from the promoters of the show" was the excuse Nasser used.  He certainly was not invited to attend the ASC 20th Anniversary; and more than likely was informed about it formally.  Nasser is banned for talking shit about everyone and the industry.  Do you think Nasser would shut his mouth about his rants, had he been invited "all expense paid"?

This year's ASC expo was a big deal.  International athletes coming from all parts of the world to participating in all sorts of sport, not just bodybuilding.  There are also junior category competitions.  QC had made their decision not to have Nasser attend as a past ASC champion, and as part of the general public.  The ASC is about athletes with professionalism, sportsmanship, and with great outlook and respect for their sport and other athletes.  Nasser does not carry any of those traits.  He was ousted.

If you had a big family reunion, would you invite someone who spoke badly about your family members?  And if that person was invited, how do you think the family would feel knowing the nasty comments that were said about them?  Do you think they would feel uncomfortable at their own family gathering?

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
I zasluzio je da ga banuju posle onoga sto sam procitao sta je sve pljuvao i koga....
Why so serious?

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »
jbg..znas kako ..samo on zna zasto je nezadovoljan svime, mi obicni posmatraci ne  mozemo ni da naslutimo sta je u pitanju..i na exyu prostorima imas  svakakve reakcije tipa toplo- hladno..
a mi koji to posmatramo nikada ne mozemo da razumemo kako neko jedne godine se nesto hvali a sledece nista ne valja..ali to je normalno, jer smo ljudi i u ljudskom karakteru je da neko podceni a neko preceni nesto..sada je pitanje ko potcenjuje a ko precenjuje...
proci ce mnogo vremena da prave stvari imaju svoju vrednost
ali bez obzira na sve trebali su da ga pomenu , nisu morali da ga zovu...
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »
Looks like Nasser made a bigger impact by not showing up at the Arnold Classic.  If more athletes acted like Nasser, then a lot of things would be better in the sport for the athletes.  But they fear too much, even after their retirement.  As long as there is fear among bodybuilders the sport will not grow in a positive direction for the participating athletes.

By not mentioning Nasser's name at the AC line-up of former champions, it was basically acknowledged that Nasser's truthful speaking of this "industry" and its politics is not seen in a positive way but instead as a danger to the "establishment."  This fact is the best indicator for everyone to see that the IFBB is afraid of what Nasser is saying and what he still has to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not about the cost of airfare and accommodation; it's about the integrity of the athlete to the safety of the industry and his/her peers.  Nasser is basically giving a bad name to the industry, now that he's retired?    Events like the ASC and the Olympia is affected by the accusations whether they are truthful or not.  Many of the product sponsors, who support these events are affected as well.

Like I said "inviting Nasser will be like inviting a disgruntled ex-postoffice employee to the company x-mas party".  It's a conflict of interrest and will jeopardize everyone's safety.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, telling the truth does damage professional bodybuilding. Wipe those informers out! Dr S will maintain the Ben dictatorship.

How can Arnold have a bawdybuilding show in his name and not test for illegal drugs? Seems to me he is getting special privileges here. The slight to Nasser is lamentable. Even Arnold cannot rewrite bodybuilding history.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason Nasser didn't go was he disapproved of the manner in which the promoters invited athletes - they didn't give formal invitations but simply spread by word of mouth that all past winners are expected to be onstage.  They also expected all winners to pay for their own expenses, book their own flights/hotel, etc.  Very unorganized and cheap on the part of the promoters.  Just one of the many differences between bodybuilding and other sports.

http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.