EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Jaja?  (Read 19592 times)

Offline RockyBG

• Rekreativac
Jaja?
« on: November 10, 2008, 09:44:34 AM »
Očajno kuvam (dobro, bolje nego prosek al ajde), i za doručak obično spremam kajganu ili jaja na oko.

I to par puta nedeljno, kad bih se naterao pravio bih svaki dan. Kajgana s tunjevinom i popijem par časa jogurta. To mi je super i lako se sprema.

E sad, pitanje je da li treba da jedem toliko jaja? Čuo sam nekoliko puta kako "ne smeš da jedeš toliko bla bla bla, umrećeš itd." ili "sme samo jedno jaje mesečno" ili nešto u tom fazonu. (imam 18 godina, ako je to bitno uopšte). Ništa ja to ne kapiram, holesterol itd. niko mi nije biološki objasnio zašto ne bih trebao da jedem toliko jaja tako da sam nastavio da jedem barem 2-3 puta nedeljno.

Pa eto da pitam, jel štetno ako se jede, koliko "sme" i zašto ne sme? Ako neko može da mi objasni bio bih mu zahvalan.

Ćao.

Offline Tanor

• Domacin foruma
Odg: Jaja?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »
Jedi jaja koliko hoces ( belanca) a zumance gledaj da ogranicis na 2-3 dnevno upravo zbog holesterola.A te price o jednom jajetu mesecno zaobidji slobodno...
Pajseras, de mi rec kad si ti zadnji pu upao u katabolizam :D !

Pre neki dan kad nisam imao ellu .. :/ jbg desi se ..
A inace, post Pajserasa u kome kaze da je pao u katabolizam kad nije pojeo ellu mi je ulepsala vece  :wow: :lol:
Jeste brate , ja kasno ustajem i ono , nisam jeo jedno 13 sati tad minimum...

a da,natural sam :rolleyes01: :rolleyes01: :rolleyes01:

pio sam bcaa posle sexa...bez zajebavanja  :lol:

Offline Dacha

• Domacin foruma
    • Cimbaljevic.info
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »
U zumancetu je holesterol...Nemoras da jedes bas 2-3 dnevno...Jedno je dovoljno...
A belanaca jedi koliko god hoces...
Sta je vrhunac u spanskoj seriji? Kada Hoze Fernando sazna da je sam sebi keva !!

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »
During my university years, I used to frustrate my parents by throwing away egg yolks and eating only the whites. No worries, I thought, as my parents just didn't know enough to realize that I was reducing my risk of heart disease by avoiding cholesterol. Looking back, I'm sure that my parents were wondering how I could so easily toss away egg yolks that their families were able afford only a few times a year in Korea in the 1940s.

Today, I am grateful to have a better understanding of the relationship between cholesterol and my health. How about you? Are you afraid of having high cholesterol? Are you throwing away your egg yolks because you think it's good for your health? Are you taking cholesterol-lowering medication or considering it?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I hope that you will consider the work of Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD, author of The Cholesterol Myths : Exposing the Fallacy that Saturated Fat and Cholesterol Cause Heart Disease. I consider Dr. Ravnskov to be the world's leading expert on the relationship between cholesterol and human health.

Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance that is absolutely necessary for you to be healthy. High cholesterol itself does not cause heart disease.
People who have low blood cholesterol have the same rates of heart disease as people who have high blood cholesterol.
The cholesterol found in your blood comes from two sources: cholesterol in food that you eat and cholesterol that your liver makes from other nutrients. What's interesting is that the amount of cholesterol that your liver produces varies according to how much cholesterol you eat. The more cholesterol you eat, the less your liver produces. And vice versa - the less cholesterol you eat, the more your liver produces. This is why a low cholesterol diet does not decrease a person's blood cholesterol by more than a few percent.
Drugs that solely lower your cholesterol do not decrease your risk of dying from heart disease, nor do they increase your lifespan. These drugs pose dangers to your health and may decrease your lifespan.
The newer cholesterol-lowering drugs - called statins - do reduce your risk of heart disease, but through mechanisms that are not related to lower blood cholesterol. Unfortunately, statins like lipitor, mevacor, zocor, pravachol, and lescol are known to stimulate cancer in rodents.

I hope that you will join me in never throwing away another egg yolk.

Ipak zbog kolicine masti i kalorija prporucujem na svakih 5 bjelanaca 1 zumanjce!!!

http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline stevan

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »
Ma jaja su zakon. Samo ih ti klopaj i ne sekiraj se.

Offline lokk1

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »
During my university years, I used to frustrate my parents by throwing away egg yolks and eating only the whites. No worries, I thought, as my parents just didn't know enough to realize that I was reducing my risk of heart disease by avoiding cholesterol. Looking back, I'm sure that my parents were wondering how I could so easily toss away egg yolks that their families were able afford only a few times a year in Korea in the 1940s.

Today, I am grateful to have a better understanding of the relationship between cholesterol and my health. How about you? Are you afraid of having high cholesterol? Are you throwing away your egg yolks because you think it's good for your health? Are you taking cholesterol-lowering medication or considering it?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I hope that you will consider the work of Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD, author of The Cholesterol Myths : Exposing the Fallacy that Saturated Fat and Cholesterol Cause Heart Disease. I consider Dr. Ravnskov to be the world's leading expert on the relationship between cholesterol and human health.

Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance that is absolutely necessary for you to be healthy. High cholesterol itself does not cause heart disease.
People who have low blood cholesterol have the same rates of heart disease as people who have high blood cholesterol.
The cholesterol found in your blood comes from two sources: cholesterol in food that you eat and cholesterol that your liver makes from other nutrients. What's interesting is that the amount of cholesterol that your liver produces varies according to how much cholesterol you eat. The more cholesterol you eat, the less your liver produces. And vice versa - the less cholesterol you eat, the more your liver produces. This is why a low cholesterol diet does not decrease a person's blood cholesterol by more than a few percent.
Drugs that solely lower your cholesterol do not decrease your risk of dying from heart disease, nor do they increase your lifespan. These drugs pose dangers to your health and may decrease your lifespan.
The newer cholesterol-lowering drugs - called statins - do reduce your risk of heart disease, but through mechanisms that are not related to lower blood cholesterol. Unfortunately, statins like lipitor, mevacor, zocor, pravachol, and lescol are known to stimulate cancer in rodents.

I hope that you will join me in never throwing away another egg yolk.

Ipak zbog kolicine masti i kalorija prporucujem na svakih 5 bjelanaca 1 zumanjce!!!

:clap: :clap:    ja samo da se javim da sam josh ziv a jedem 10 celih jaja dnevno gg :))  mada nema fudbala narednih 6 meseci pa mozda smanjim shto kaze sele zbog kalorija jedino ...
OATZ AND SQUATZ !

HATERS GONNA HATE!!

Offline Yumba

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »
mozda mali OT, ali gde da budu dva topica o jajima :D
koliko proteina ima belance, a koliko zumance? ja sve nesto nasao na 100gr, koliko je 100gr belanceta?!?

i da li ima kod nas da se kupi ovako nesto, ili slicno: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ewi/liquidew.html

Offline Yumba

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 12:40:12 AM »
a sad slucajno naleteh i na ovoga...

http://www.youtube.com/v/vyWPJl5zcnc&hl=en&fs=1

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »
da li ima kod nas da se kupi ovako nesto, ili slicno: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ewi/liquidew.html

NE

mozda mali OT, ali gde da budu dva topica o jajima :D
koliko proteina ima belance, a koliko zumance? ja sve nesto nasao na 100gr, koliko je 100gr belanceta?!?

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2

Ovdje mozes vidjeti otprilike...imas opciju da izaberes po velicini jaja velika, mala, extra velika itd...
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline dushe

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »
Pocela sam jesti jaja :yes:
Samo sam u strhu koliko,i kako...
no jedem po 1 ili 2 dnevno,i ne svaki dan..