EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Sta mislite?  (Read 9744 times)

Offline Pedja Petrovic

• ExYu Sampion
  • www.ogistra-nutrition-shop.com
Odg: Sta mislite?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 08:13:56 AM »
Mislim i test to radi al kao eq bas

mozda u sinergiji rade  :clap:

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 10:59:39 AM »
Cime se ti sve zamaras...............

x2  :lol:
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
ma screw you guys   :lol: :lol:  malo mi je cudno da mi se ne ispoljavljaju nikakvi losi efekti...ni akne ni dlake,ni raspolozenje...nikakvi losi efekti...to me nervira nekako  :lol: pa zato pitam mora nesto da fali ebemu  :lol:

al znaci i ovo je ok...e dobr onda
Why so serious?

Offline Pedja Petrovic

• ExYu Sampion
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »
.ni akne ni dlake,ni raspolozenje

cek dok se skines  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 07:23:14 PM »
skinem?zar i to mora  :evillaugh:
Why so serious?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »
ma screw you guys   :lol: :lol:  malo mi je cudno da mi se ne ispoljavljaju nikakvi losi efekti...ni akne ni dlake,ni raspolozenje...nikakvi losi efekti...to me nervira nekako  :lol: pa zato pitam mora nesto da fali ebemu  :lol:

al znaci i ovo je ok...e dobr onda

Neznam zasto uopste ocekujes negativne efekte?!
Kako budes stario svakako ces dlakaviti uzimao test ili ne mada ce uzimanjem testa malo proces biti ubrzan.Neki su posebno osjetljivi pa naglo odlakave i dobivaju akne za vrijeme ili poslije ciklusa ali po mojem iskustvu ti su rijetki.
Ja licno nikada nisam vidio ni jedne jedine cibuljice na sebi godinama a dlakav sam isto kao sto sam bio prije 15 godina  :rolleyes01:
Od ciklusa bi trebao osjecati samo pozitivne efekte...barem je tako kod mene  :yes:
Eventualno poslije ciklusa ocekuj neke negativne nuspojave koje i nemoraju biti tolike ako nezeznes nesto na ciklusu ili za vrijeme pct-a.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
hvala Sele :)  a mislim i ja se bavim glupostima  :lol:  samo mi je cudno bilo posto sve dobre efekte osecam (snaga,libido,pumpa neverovatna,cvrstina misica) a nista negativno...al ako moze i tako  :lol: onda ok,ko pita ne skita  :evillaugh: 
Why so serious?

Offline Pedja Petrovic

• ExYu Sampion
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 09:10:15 AM »
skinem?zar i to mora  :evillaugh:

ma jok.....ne mora...al bilo bi lepo  :lol: :lol: :lol: