EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: HCG injektiranje  (Read 3695 times)

Offline netkoizmase

• Rekreativac
HCG injektiranje
« on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
Pozdrav,

zanima me injektiranje HCG, preporučena lokacija injektiranja i da li ide intramuskularno - vjerovatno ide?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: HCG injektiranje
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »
Pozdrav,

zanima me injektiranje HCG, preporucena lokacija injektiranja i da li ide intramuskularno - vjerovatno ide?

Mozes koristiti obadvije rute administracije sto si mogao procitati i u upustvu za koristenje a ja preferiram potkozno jer se bojim igala  :wow:

Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics after subcutaneous and intramuscular injection of human chorionic gonadotropin.

Saal W, Glowania HJ, Hengst W, Happ J.

Bundeswehrzentralkrankenhaus, Koblenz, Germany.

OBJECTIVE: The pharmacokinetics and efficiency of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) after subcutaneous (SC) injection was to clarify in comparison with the intramuscular (IM) mode of administration. DESIGN: In a prospective study, the pharmacokinetics of hCG and the response of serum testosterone (T), luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) after an IM and SC injection of 5,000 IU hCG were evaluated up to 144 hours in two randomized groups. SETTING: The study was carried out in a clinical dermatology department providing tertiary care. PARTICIPANTS: Twenty-four healthy male volunteers with a mean age of 22.7 +/- 4.3 years were divided into two groups. INTERVENTIONS: Human chorionic gonadotropin (5,000 IU) was injected IM or SC. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE: Serum concentration of /b-hCG, T, LH, and FSH were evaluated after IM and SC administration of hCG. Differences between the two groups were determined by t-test. RESULTS: Compared with IM administration of hCG, peak serum drug concentration was significantly delayed (P = 0.01) and serum half-life was prolonged (P = 0.01) after SC injection; however, T, LH, and FSH responses were identical. CONCLUSIONS: Subcutaneous application of 5,000 IU hCG is as effective as IM administration in terms of steroidogenesis.

:)
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Nitrom

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 02:04:18 PM »
ti ubijas sa ovim studijama,ja ti skidam kapu za sve.... :wow:

Offline bebac

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 06:46:55 PM »
Naleteo sam na ovo:

HCG dijeta, kako bre ovo miša mu poljubim, ima li ovo uopšte osnova?
Pain is temporary, Pride is forever

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
m da,2 funte na dan  :lol: nema sanse,da je ovako ljudi koji su na masi a koriste hcg tokom te kure bi trosili mast i bili bi uvek lean....ovako brzo da ti skida mast mogu samo nake jako zajebane stvari i hormoni....mozda gresim ali nikad cuo da neki bilder ovo koristi,a siguran sam da bi neko dosad to u bb zajednici primetio.

mislim poruka: Enough dieting,try hCG...ne znam,meni zvuci jako nemoguce
Why so serious?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »

HCG dijeta, kako bre ovo miša mu poljubim, ima li ovo uopšte osnova?

Bullshit  :)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Boky_LA

• Domacin foruma
  • Gym & Gym, Slovačka 17, NS.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 06:15:29 PM »
Sele is back :D  :yes: :yes: :yes:
Champions Train Losers Complain.

Offline nikolaf7

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »
Jbt youtube pun likova i riba koji se tripuju na to

Offline vuksa

• Eraser
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 02:33:00 AM »
bolje da su nam dali malo DNP-a  :lol:
al se nekad dobro jelo

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
The most calories you may have during a 24 hour  500  :rolleyes01:
Divne li djete  :wow: Ali ipak mislim da ti ljudi mrsaju zbog HCG-a  logicno zar ne :rolleyes01:

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked