EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Za drugara: prva kura (ima 21god)  (Read 6443 times)

Offline Kano

• ExYu sampion-JUNIOR
Odg: Za drugara: prva kura (ima 21god)
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »
Ako mogu argumenti i sa jedne i sa druge strane..
I sta nije u redu sa galenikom, zar depo nije najbolje sto se moze uzeti za malu lovu..
Insulin has been called "Anabolicus Maximus" by some gurus of the bodybuilding world. Insulin can give you greater gains than you have ever had using anabolics alone. Insulin, in combination with androgens and resistance exercise, may trigger maturation of satellite muscle cells (small, more or less useless cells that are held in reserve, which do not contribute to muscular strength) into mature muscle cells that do contribute to muscular size and strength. How freakin cool is that.

Offline Svemirac

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 12:31:58 PM »
jedno je sigurno,da je original... je ga nisam probao..a vidim trosi se kao lud!ja bi nekako vise sustanon ili omnadren...sele sta ti kazes?

Offline Kosuta

• Pocasni Clan
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »
za Seleta: porucio je drugar da ako naidjes u Novi Sad vodi te na pice/belo meso  :rolleyes01:  :lol:

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »
jedno je sigurno,da je original... je ga nisam probao..a vidim trosi se kao lud!ja bi nekako vise sustanon ili omnadren...sele sta ti kazes?

To dvoje je ista stvar,a moj favorit je u 99% situacija dogodjelujuci tipa depoa.
Sustanon izgleda lijepo na papiru ali u stvarnosti skoro pa niko nevoli da ga koristi osim u dozama od 1000+ mg gdje se i mogu ocekivati stabilniji nivoi steroida.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »
za Seleta: porucio je drugar da ako naidjes u Novi Sad vodi te na pice/belo meso  :rolleyes01:  :lol:

Moze i crveno meso nije problem  ;)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Svemirac

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 06:34:13 PM »
sele ako koja je razlika sustanon i omnadren...kazu omnadren je kao cistiji...sta je po tebi bolje?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »
Nerazumijem termin cistiji...cista glupost  :rolleyes01:
Jedina razlika je u zadnjim esterima kod omnadrena je caproat koji je za nijansu brzi od decanoata u sustanononu ,a to je mala ili nikakva razlika tako da je omnadren i sustanon bazicno ista stvar.

Omnadren:
30mg testosteron propionat
60mg  phenylpropionat
60mg  isocaproat
100mg caproat

Sustanon:
30 mg propionat
60 mg isocaproat
60 mg phenylpropionat
100 mg decanoat

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Svemirac

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 10:27:11 AM »
pa i ja sam odmah pomislio da je cista glupost ali ajde da pitam...