EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Lee Priest Suicide Report!  (Read 8685 times)

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
Lee Priest Suicide Report!
« on: February 03, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
e svasta  :help:

Lee Priest Suicide Report!

Written by Dave Palumbo   
Saturday, 02 February 2008

Rumors are flying across cyberspace regarding the health and mental status of former IFBB Pro Lee Priest. Did he try to kill himself or is this yet another prank on the part of the always-controversial Priest? While it's impossible to confirm the rumors at this moment, this what we've been able to find out as of 02/02/08, 6:30pm EST.

(1) Cathy LeFrancois Priest (who is still legally married to Lee) was notified by a racecar driver friend of Lee's named "Ron" that Lee tried to kill himself.

(2) According to Ron, Lee was living with his girlfriend, Tammy, in Scottsdale, Arizona when they (Lee and Tammy) got into some sort of an altercation/argument. Apparently, Lee got physical with Tammy and, as a result, she kicked him out of her house.

(3) Lee, then, rented a hotel room and moved his stuff in there.

(4) A friend of Lee's named Russ (not Rusty Jeffers) found Lee unconscious in his hotel room with slit wrists.

(5) Lee was rushed to the emergency room where they stitched up his wrists and performed a toxicology screen that came back positive (the drugs found are unknown).

(6) Lee is now under 48-hour suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of an unknown Arizona hospital.

As most of you already know, Lee has always been an extremely controversial and outspoken member of the bodybuilding community; and while not everyone always agrees with all the things he has to say, Team MD wishes to extend our prayers out to Lee in his time of need! If this report is nothing more than a rumor gone awry, we'll all be very grateful that Lee's okay!

izvor: www.musculardevelopment.com
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap

Offline Kosuta

• Pocasni Clan
Odg: Lee Priest Suicide Report!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
O Boze....

Offline mahmud

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »
Dobro je prosao.Sada je ok.

Offline Mirko

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
Covek emotivac.Uradio je to zbog devojke.
Pamet se brzo gubi, tesko stice :)

Offline hobusus

• Iskusni rekreativac
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
Steta :nonono:

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »
Jel ovo proverena info?
Why so serious?

Offline Lazic

• Administrator
    • EXYU FITNESS
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 01:27:03 AM »
da..potvrdjeno je da je pokusao i da je sada dobro.
Suplementi prodaja Srbija - link
Uz svaki kupljeni preparat besplatan ONLINE strucni savet i konsultacije - link
Najbolji popusti i pokloni na webu - link 
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA KUPOVINU PREKO 6000 din

EXYU FITNESS NA YOUTUBE-u - link
https://www.exyu-fitness.com/   forum sitemap  webshop sitemap

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 01:52:06 AM »
Ju bre steta...njega bas gotivim...ono bez dlake na jeziku i sve to...al pretera ga
Why so serious?

Offline ninon

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 02:13:26 AM »
Covece ne mogu da verujem.Sta ti je covek.Njega gotivim,sto je bez dlake na jeziku.Ali da ovo uradi sebi.Strasno.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 10:14:33 PM »
"latest news & reviews"
The possibility that he may have been out of town, while all this drama was unfolding and that he may infact be the victim of a Woman Scorned.
The facts are still being processed according to Pulombo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It Ain't So!    Written by Dave Palumbo Sunday, 03 February 2008 Despite rumors that Lee Priest had tried to kill himself, the truth is that it simply didn't happen. In fact, according to my sources, Lee was out of the state (of Arizona) for the last 2 days picking up a car in California. Chalk this up as another Internet rumor or possible publicity stunt.

Word is that Lee's ex-girlfriend no longer wants anything to do with Lee. I have to assume that his latest escapade must have left a real bad taste in her mouth.
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.