EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Hardcore Motivacija  (Read 136801 times)

Offline snake85

• Domacin foruma
Odg: Hardcore Motivacija
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2009, 02:44:15 AM »
kakve su ti misli takav ti je zivot!!!

Offline snake85

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »
tek kad se pogleda neki ovako stariji snimak skontas zasto je roni najveci svih vremena....sjebo je zadnjih par godina pa su ga razni "poznavaoci" napljuvali...ali kad je bio bio je najbolji svih vremena..... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Offline snake85

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
Brate mogao bi malo i da prelistas prethodne strane pre nego sto postavis nesto

Nego evo nekih lepih fraza za motivaciju:

The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type. Are you one of them?

Everyday is a new day. To start fresh, to erase any bad thoughts, or mistakes and to move forward from the previous days. Granted everyday isn't a perfect day. Life wouldnt be right without obstacles that get in our ways and blur our vision. we must have those struggles to challenge us to make us stronger. the days may seem dark ahead but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. with every negative it has a positive . we cannot have the bad without the good, and with every loss comes a gain. god will never overwhelm you with so much that you cannot handle. he only tests you, to see how you've grown and how you will react to life's small obstacles. Always belive in god. never doubt his motives for the path you are on. for he has a plan for you.

At least I always know what I'm gonna wear in the mornings and it reads XXXL. Simplicity... There ain’t nothing wrong with that. Bodybuilding is more than just lifting. Bodybuilding is living. Fuck yeah.

I have the balls and the determination to destroy anyone or anything that gets in my way... I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

What do I do? I’m a bodybuilder & yeah, it’s a job. Only the day doesn’t start at 9 & it won’t end at 5. It starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. It’s not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7... This is a job. This is my life.

ova mi je bas jaka :)  I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a Big Fucking Box

haha ovo bas i nije za motivaciju al je dobro :) The Haves vs. Have-nots one. Its hanging on the wall in my room. Last week there was a huge snowstorm on my leg day. I was debating walking to the gym in the blizzard when I read that the "have-nots make excuses to skip training: the weather, a flat tire." So I walked my ass to the gym only to find that it was closed. Fuckers.

When you’re lying under a thick stack of plates, you aren't any different than the guy next to you who’s busting his ass. Shit, you could be Elvis Presley for all the weights care—they don’t give a shit who you are. They’ll try to bury you just the same. Business is business and pleasure is pleasure. But in this candy store, business is pleasure and pleasure comes from taking care of business.

Train beyong the pain....and death is your only release!
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.

Offline corba

• Iskusni rekreativac
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
sta im vredi kad nerade pravilno :Ppp   :lol:

Offline snake85

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2009, 03:07:31 AM »
Brate mogao bi malo i da prelistas prethodne strane pre nego sto postavis nesto

:wow: :wow:

Offline casperbgd

• Iskusni rekreativac
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »

E ovo je prava motivacija.  :wow:

Offline tozaNS

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »
kako bi se ja s njom rvao  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline NeWeN_Rs

• Domacin foruma
  • MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

E ovo je prava motivacija.  :wow:
u potpunosti se slazem :)
prava motivacija .... ;D :bigeye: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

.. ja prije treninga ne uzimam nikakve uh, pa ni kompleksne jer ce inulin u toku treninra blokirati hormon rasta.. :lol:

ma bre to sto neces da blokiras hormon rasta........ pricas kao da zabadas HG pod kozu...  :evillaugh:
insulin vs GH
:lol:
..........(0 0)
.---oOO-- (_)---.
╔═════════════════╗
MeNs SaNa i CoRpOrE SaNo
╚═════════════════╝
'----------------------oOO
........|__|__|
.......... || ||
....... ooO Ooo  :)

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »
e ovo sam danas pogledao, hteo sam da udjem u monitor  :wallbash1: :wallbash1:

"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.