EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Victor Martinez  (Read 21200 times)

Offline Corey

• Domacin foruma
Odg: Victor Martinez
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 10:09:52 AM »
Moj favorit ove godine na Olimpiji  :clap:

Offline gnenad

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 10:53:26 AM »
Buduci Mr.O

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »
Victor prije i za vrijeme operacije zbog koje mora da propusti takmicenje arnold klasik ove godine
http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline Kosuta

• Pocasni Clan
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »
shta mu je bilo kada izgleda tako ... :puke:

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 08:26:38 PM »

Thursday, 17 January 2008

On Wednesday January 16th, while doing a set of warm-up lunges at his home gym in New Jersey, 2007 Arnold Classic Champ Victor Martinez fell off balance and felt something "give" in his left knee. The pain wasn't intense but it forced him to discontinue his workout.

Today, he went for an MRI at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City and it was determined that he'll require surgery to repair the injury. Victor will have one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country operating on him tomorrow morning; and, if all goes as planned, he should be home by Saturday afternoon.

As a result of the injury, Victor will be forced to withdraw from the 2008 Arnold Classic and, instead, will concentrate on the upcoming 2008 Mr. Olympia.

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »
Friday, 18 January 2008

New York (January 18) After 2 1/2 hours of surgery, Victor Martinez's torn left patellar tendon was succesfully reattached. The following is a firsthand account by orthopedic surgeon and top national bodybuilder Dr. Victor Prisk, who assisted in the surgery.

"I just returned from a long day in the operating room at The Hospital for Special Surgery. However, this wasn't an ordinary day in the OR for me or the bodybuilding community. One of the greatest bodybuilders to grace the Olympia stage has suffered an unfortunate mishap. Victor Martinez, while doing warm-up lunges at his gym, ruptured his patellar tendon. He consulted with myself and the world-renowned orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Russ Warren yesturday. After confirmation of the diagnosis with x-rays and evaluation of its severity by MRI, he consented for surgery. The operation went well and he's in good spirits. Let's all give Victor support and encouragement throughout his recovery."

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline slavisa

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »
Uf gadno izgleda.Prava steta.

Offline Dragana

• Fitness trener
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »
 ;) Guest posing

Should I stay, should I grow...

Offline CRonaldo

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »
Meni nije jasno sto svi oni imaju tolike stomacine  :bored: Mislim zasto ne moze da se postigne tolika misicna masa a bez onolikog stomaka??? Mislim jeste vide se tu jasno ogromni trbusni al jbg opet stomacina je stomacina  :dunno: Mislim Arnold je imao lep stomak, zasto danasnji bodybuilderi to nemaju?
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
 Previse INSULINA,HGH,IGF-a

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked