EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Da li moze...  (Read 3501 times)

Offline METALHEAD

• Rekreativac
  • MOTORI MOTORI MOOOOTOOOORIIIIIIIII
Da li moze...
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
Protein + kreatin(malat,n.o.explode,x-pand,cell-tech) + glutamin
    i
nedeljno 1-2 injekcije testosterona depo
 ? ? ?
BIKER BOY

Offline Kano

• ExYu sampion-JUNIOR
Odg: Da li moze...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
Daj covjece edukuj se malo, mada mislim da ce ovdje pasti lock.
Govoris o suplementima i onda bubnes steroide pored wheya....
Insulin has been called "Anabolicus Maximus" by some gurus of the bodybuilding world. Insulin can give you greater gains than you have ever had using anabolics alone. Insulin, in combination with androgens and resistance exercise, may trigger maturation of satellite muscle cells (small, more or less useless cells that are held in reserve, which do not contribute to muscular strength) into mature muscle cells that do contribute to muscular size and strength. How freakin cool is that.

Offline RazorRipped

• Pocetnik
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 09:22:48 PM »
Sve to izbrisi i dodaj  sedmicno 15kg crvenog mesa,30 bjelanaca i 5 zumanaca dnevno,1 kg mladog sira dnevno u svoju ishranu i bolje ces napredovati.
Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
2. Busting your ass in the gym
3. Knowing how to eat alot of good food
4. Knowing what it means to "rest"
5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

And #5.. is why 99.99999% of the people fail.. and fall dead on their ass.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of shit!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Offline Kano

• ExYu sampion-JUNIOR
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
Sve to izbrisi i dodaj  sedmicno 15kg crvenog mesa,30 bjelanaca i 5 zumanaca dnevno,1 kg mladog sira dnevno u svoju ishranu i bolje ces napredovati.

ccc I ti ode u jos jednu krajnost, mislim da toliko love za hranu nemaju ni mnogi takmicari :hitself:
Insulin has been called "Anabolicus Maximus" by some gurus of the bodybuilding world. Insulin can give you greater gains than you have ever had using anabolics alone. Insulin, in combination with androgens and resistance exercise, may trigger maturation of satellite muscle cells (small, more or less useless cells that are held in reserve, which do not contribute to muscular strength) into mature muscle cells that do contribute to muscular size and strength. How freakin cool is that.

Offline RazorRipped

• Pocetnik
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »
Dobro onda 10KG mesa  :lol:
Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
2. Busting your ass in the gym
3. Knowing how to eat alot of good food
4. Knowing what it means to "rest"
5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

And #5.. is why 99.99999% of the people fail.. and fall dead on their ass.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of shit!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Offline METALHEAD

• Rekreativac
  • MOTORI MOTORI MOOOOTOOOORIIIIIIIII
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »
Da, pa sta jkano...lepo sam pitao jel moze...nemoj da mi pametujes sad tu nesto...
I da...a zasto ne bi mogao testosteron pored whey-a, testosterona vec imamo dosta u sebi....tako da....

A RazorRipped tebra mnogo para treba za tako nesto mada je vuf...  :)
BIKER BOY