EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Bugarska open 2008  (Read 6791 times)

Offline Aleksandra Rapajic Milosevic

• Miss fitness
Bugarska open 2008
« on: August 20, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »
Hello dear Sandra,

I am reminding you that the deadline for sending entry forms for VIII World Cup Grand Prix “Dionysopolis” is September 25, 2008. It will be a pleasure for me if you come to participate and win the competition. That`s why I am sending you an entry form, which I will kindly ask you to fill and send me back until September 25. Send me also 2-3 of your best pictures. Write to me how many rooms you will need. You can come some days earlier or to leave some days later. All the supporters and friends you bring with you will be placed in the same hotel. The hotel is great, the organization will be perfect – no doubt, the classifying will be the most objective from all the competitions you`ve participated in. Money prizes are provided – they are as follows:

CATEGORIES

·          WOMEN FITNESS (Figure)– one category

PRIZES:

I place - 2000 $

II place - 1000$

III place - 500 $

+ cups, medals and diplomas

·          WOMEN BODYBUILDING (Physique) – one category

PRIZES:

I place - 2000 $

II place - 1000$

III place - 500 $

If you have any additional questions don`t hesitate to ask me and I will answer as soon as possible.

I`ll be happy to see you, wish you a successful preparation!

http://www.ifbbf.com/index_en.htm

Best regards,

Yanislav Tachev

Offline Aleksandra Rapajic Milosevic

• Miss fitness
Odg: Bugarska open 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »
                IFBBF   

VIII WORLD CUP
GRAND PRIX  “DIONYSOPOLIS”
Bulgaria, Balchik
10-11 October 2008

CATEGORIES

•   WOMEN FITNESS (FIGURE) – one category

PRIZES:

I place - 2000 $
   II place - 1000$
   III place - 500 $

•   WOMEN BODYBUILDING (PHYSIQUE) – one category

PRIZES:

I place - 2000 $
   II place - 1000$
   III place - 500 $

COMPETITORS` RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES

•   Each athlete has the right to bring non-limited number of supporters with her, they will be placed in the same hotel as the athlete. Supporters get free entrance for semi-final and final.

•   Each athlete has the right to bring a photographer with her. He/she will be placed in the same hotel as the athlete and will have a good place to make pictures at the competition.

•   The tournament is open for competitors from all federations after they pay an individual annual member fee to the federation amounting to 100 €. It can be paid during registration. Athletes that haven`t paid the fee are not allowed to compete.

•   Each athlete who wish to participate in the VIII World Cup Grand Prix "Dionysopolis" must be maximally good prepared.

•   Athletes must keep coverings, bad sheets, bath towels etc., when use Tan oil, must be careful not damage to the furniture in the hotel rooms. All damages will be at the responsibility of each individual. Because of some recent damages, every athlete have to pay a deposit of 20 euros when is registered in the hotel. After the breakfast on October 12, rooms will be checked and if everything is ok, the deposit of 20 euros will be returned to the athletes.

•   Athletes have to inform the organizers if they are bringing any photographers with them, so to assure a good place for them. Photographers and operators with no accreditation are not allowed to make pictures!

•   Athletes have to stick to the announced program of the competition for registration, semi-final and final.

•   Individual routine is 90 sec.

•   Because of the big prize fund of the tournament, the expenses for the staying are paid by the participators themselves.
This includes:

- expenses for 2 night-staying in a luxurious hotel;
- expenses for food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 supper, 1 gala-night.

Total expenses for 10-11.10 for hotel and food are 100 € per person.

! PAYMENTS ARE ONLY CASH AND PAID DIRUNG THE REGISTRATION IN HOTEL!

ORGANIZERS` RESPONSIBILITIES

•   Organizers must assure a luxurious hotel and dietetic food.

•   Must provide good conditions for the competition (hall, lights, dressing-rooms).

•   Must provide a competent and objective jury of former athletes who are the only to assess the efforts of the athletes.

•   Must provide the prize fund, cups, medals.

THE JUDGES

The judge panel consists 7 or 9 judges. No more than 1 judge from the guest nations is allowed. Enough time for assessment will be provided. It is guaranteed that the judiciary is fair, competent and objective.

THE COMPETITION

Date: 10-11 October 2008                  
Place: Europe – Bulgaria, Balchik

The closest airport is in Varna city – 40 km away from Balchik.
The transport between the airport and the hotel will be ensured by the organizers.

If you have no comfortable flight to Varna, there are flights to Sofia from all over the world. From Sofia there are internal flights to Varna which last 40 minutes. There are also buses from Sofia to Varna.
Organizers can arrange transport from Sofia to Balchik.

THE PROGRAM OF THE TOURNAMENT

10.10.2008 (Friday)

- 10.00-19.00 h - arrival;
- 19.00 h – technical conference (registration);
- 22.00 h – supper.

11.10.2008 (Saturday)

- 8.00 – 9. 30 h – breakfast;
- 12.00 – 13.30 h – lunch;
- 15.00 h – semi-final;
- 19.00 h – final;
- 22.00 h – gala-night.

12.10.2008 (Sunday)

- 8.00 – 9. 30 h – breakfast;
- up to 12.00 h - departure.

Applications for participation are accepted till 24.09.2008 on e-mail: tachev.bff@mail.bg 

To the athletes we wish a successful preparation and good luck!
To the officials and judges – a great competition and nice emotions in beautiful Bulgaria!

For reservations, details according the competition and everything else which you are interested in, contact us on e-mail: tachev.bff@mail.bg Mobile phone: + 359/883 353044