EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Eddie Moyzan  (Read 9833 times)

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Eddie Moyzan
« on: December 14, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
Name: Eddie Moyzan

Official Website: eddiemoyzan.8k.com

Date of Birth: December 30th, 1972

Height: 5'10

Off Season Weight: 270 lbs.

Competition Weight: 240-250 lbs.

Chest: 56"

Biceps: 23 1/2"

Quads: 29"

COMPETITIVE HISTORY

Competitive History
1999   NPC USA Championships   Super Heavyweight, 12th
2000   NPC Nationals   Super Heavyweight, 3rd
2001   NPC Nationals   Super Heavyweight, 6th
2001   IFBB North American Championships   Heavyweight, 1st
2001   NPC USA Championships   Super Heavyweight, 13th
2002   NPC Nationals   Super Heavyweight, 4th

http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
Odg: Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
 :)

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 10:01:07 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 10:02:52 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 10:06:22 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 10:07:15 PM »

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 01:22:59 AM »
Auuu covece!Nikad cuo za ovog coveka ali je ogrooman!!Ruke 23 inca....kako to da ga nema na malo vecim takmicenjima?
Why so serious?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »
Nazalost slabo je izlazio na takmicenja a i simetrija mu nije jaca strana tako da je tesko mogao uci u profesionalce.

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Offline Hans

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »
Steta...mada ako je Kolman mogao da bude 4. sa onakvom simetrijom,a Dorian da pobedi 97e...
Why so serious?

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »
Eddie Moyzan charged in selling steroids :rolleyes01:
Eddie Moyzan placed 4th in the Super Heavyweight class at the 2002 National Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships. He now finds himself facing charges stemming from selling steroids to an undercover Pennsylvania State trooper.

According to a pennlive.com, Moyzan laid out a steroid plan for the state trooper, including how long to take each drug. Two purchases were arranged in the Gold’s Gym parking lot.

Trooper Gregory Emery, with Pennsylvania State Police at Bethlehem, joined Gold’s Gym in September 2006 to investigate complaints of illegal steroid distribution among the gym’s members, including Moyzan.

Emery befriended Moyzan, who advised Emery he would want to take “d-bol,” a term for methandrostenolone, for five weeks followed by five weeks of Anavar to increase muscle mass, according to court documents.

Emery allegedly purchased 200 methandrostenolone pills from Moyzan on Nov. 16, 2006, for $300.

Moyzan arranged the sale in the parking lot and left the pills in a gym locker, court documents say.

On Jan. 11, 2007, police allege Moyzan sold Emery 100 Anavar pills for $325.

He told Emery he used to sell steroids full time but has since gotten a good job and mainly sells to friends, court documents say.

Police issued a warrant for Moyzan on Feb. 26. State police officials in Bethlehem and Harrisburg did not return phone messages Monday to explain the gap between when the warrant was issued and when Moyzan was arrested.

Edward Michael Moyzan, 35, of 1225 Main St., was charged Friday with possession of a controlled substance and possession with the intent to deliver. He was arraigned before District Judge Wayne Maura and is free on $50,000 unsecured bail. Source: TheMorningCall.com

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked