EXYU FITNESS FORUM

Author Topic: Malo stiva za citanje  (Read 419380 times)

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
Odg: Malo stiva za citanje
« Reply #370 on: September 24, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »
Muscular Development - May 2009 / US
214 pages | English | PDF | 81.46 MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/284334442/Muscular_Development_2009-05.pdf
Budi svoj, sledi svoje instinkte!!!

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #371 on: September 24, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »
Muscular Development - April 2009 (US)
PDF | 203 Pages | English | 46.4 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/284340739/Muscular_Development_2009-04.pdf

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #372 on: September 25, 2009, 06:52:53 AM »
Muscular Development - September 2009 (US)
English | 220 pages | PDF | 88.65 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/284362776/Muscular_Development_2009-09.pdf

Offline Nitrom

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #373 on: September 25, 2009, 11:46:55 AM »
Odlicno,neverovatno koliko je americko izdanje bolje od naseg...ovo sto sam video u nasem je sramota da izlazi uopste....toliko marketinga i toliko LOS PREVOD textova da apsolutno nista nemozes da povatas....uzas

Offline Deja

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #374 on: September 25, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »
Pa s' obzirom na to koliko smo trziste, tj. koliko bi ljudi ovde kupuje MD... pitam se da li im se i isplati da prevode :D

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »
Dan Duchaine Body Opus

Daniel Duchaine is the author of the original Underground Steroid Handbook, the Underground Steroid Handbook II, Underground Steroid Handbook Update 1992, The Best of “Ask the Guru”, the Dirty Dieting Newsletter, and the Militant Bodyopus. He has gained worldwide notoriety as the “Steroid Guru” due to his outspoken opinions on the use of performance enhancing drugs, and he has appeared on 20/20, Geraldo, the Ron Reagan Show, Now it Can Be Told, and even 60 Minutes. Duchaine is regarded as on of the most knowledgeable experts on real world facts about bodybuilding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Militant Body Opus is 354 of dieting secrets that Dan Duchaine knows works first hand. This is a diet book for athletic people who are not fat! The goal is to provide strategies for individuals to achieve year-long body fat percentages of 6% for men and 10% for women all without the reliance of anabolic steroids but with the use of other helpful substances. There are three separate diets in the book: Modern (low fat, low calorie), a more progressive Post-Modern Diet and the jewel of the book, the BODY OPUS Plan – a seven day repeatable dieting cycle which is a very updated and detailed version of the original Ultimate Diet from 24 years ago! It also includes two special sections, one on the top 50 drugs and another one pertaining only to bodybuilding contest diuretic practices. The infamous Body Opus book reveals Dan's best creative thinking ever and is still the bodybuilder's dieting bible worldwide.

:link: http://rapidshare.com/files/285781350/Dan_Duchaine_-_Body_Opus.rar

http://www.healthdesigns.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/53104/

5$ Discount Code:4089008

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

My goals are very simple:

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »

If I had it to do all over again, the only injectable I would ever use is Testosterone. I wouldn't waste one shot on anything else!!!

Natural

The pros are using good old-fashioned Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol, insulin in the off-season, and GH pre-contest. Nothing fancy. But they're the pros because they're gifted, dedicated, and have been at it a long freaking time. Anybody that tells you different is either full of shit or trying to sell you garbage.

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked

Steroids will cause your kidneys to explode, your heart to blow a ventricle, and your liver to squirt out of your arse, fly across the room, and knock the cat off the futon.

The most obvious symptom is death which would hardly be missed by even the most focused and intensive bodybuilder.

Offline zzz

• Domacin foruma
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »
Dan Duchaine Body Opus

rotate head :)

Offline markandspike

• Citac foruma
« Reply #378 on: October 17, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
hi all.
Do any of you have understanding training and nutrilion by chris aceto please

thanks
mark

Offline sele137

• Ponosni vlasnik
  • ALPHA MALE
« Reply #379 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »
hi all.
Do any of you have understanding training and nutrilion by chris aceto please

thanks
mark

Can you be a little more precise with your question ?

Natural

1. Break The Law
2. Look Good Naked